Help Survivors of Trauma and Abuse
Be part of Team Trauma Breakthrough and help us make a difference to the lives of people who suffered trauma in childhood.
Around 1 in 5 people are abused in some way as children. many thousands more experience other forms of trauma, and the effects can last for years. Breakthrough provides specialist help for survivors of trauma and abuse, and the people who support them. We need vital funds to increase our services, raise awareness and promote understanding within the community.
Over the next year we want to:
- Double the number of therapy sessions we provide to survivors
- Set up a specialist therapy group for survivors
- Run support groups for survivors and those who support them
- Run twice weekly drop in sessions
- Develop an out of hours emergency service
Everything we do is delivered by a small team of staff and volunteers. Help us to raise money to expand what we do, and to reach more people.