Weʼve raised £145 to Treetops Hospice Care to show our appreciation for all of their amazing support. This is in memory of John Gadsby, my dear and precious Dad.
- Ilkeston, United Kingdom
- In memory
- Time left
- Funded on Thursday, 24th November 2016
Crowdfunding is the new way to raise money for a personal cause on JustGiving.
Treetops Hospice Care provided invaluable support to our family during the last few months of my Dad's life. Without thier support, we would have been unable to fully care for Dad at home and grant him of his last wishes.
Treetops Hospice Care provides care for people who are nearing the end of their life. They rely on voluntary donations to continue their vital work. Treetops Hospice Care is a registered independent charity which provides all of its services free of charge.
What your donation will help pay for:
• £10 is the cost of a 2 course lunch for a Day Care guest.
• £25 is the cost of 1 complementary therapy session for a patient or carer.
• £78 is the cost of 1 counselling & emotional support session for an adult, child or family.
• £173 is the cost of 1 Day Care place.
• £301 is the cost of 1 overnight Hospice at Home nursing shift.
That everyone living within the communities they serve, has access to end of life care of the highest quality.
To make every day count through giving the highest quality support for patients and families living with life limiting illness or affected by death and dying by:
• Ensuring they have the skills and experience to deliver and promote excellence in end of life care provision.
• Working in partnership with other local end of life service providers to ensure the best possible patient experience is achieved.
• Developing services to reflect the changing needs of the diverse community they serve.
PLEASE SUPPORT US IN DONATING TO TREETOPS HOSPICE CARE SO THAT OTHER FAMILIES CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS AMAZING SERVICE.
Thank you so much!
and on behalf of Brenda and Steve Gadsby.
Nicola Vayro-Wright started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
Nov 9, 2016
For your Dad Nic. Lots of love xxx
Sophie Ben and girls
Nov 4, 2016
Treetops are a wonderful charity and I'm so pleased they were able to bring you all some comfort and support at such a sad time. Thinking of you x
Nov 3, 2016
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!Start a new PageAbout Crowdfunding