Your friends are fundraising. Don't miss out, opt in.

We did it!

Becki Coleman raised £400 from 14 supporters

or

Start your own crowdfunding page

Closed 18/09/2018

0

%

£400raised of £500 target by 14 supporters

    Weʼve raised £400 to to help raise money for new equipment for our local cheerleading team by doing a sponsored skydive.

    Warrington, UK
    Funded on Tuesday, 18th September 2018

    What is crowdfunding?

    Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered charity.

    The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.

    Story

    Warrington Cheer Storm is a local cheerleading club for ages 5 to adult to help develop team work, trust, friendships, and much more. Warrington Cheer Storm needs new mats and equipment to provide enough space to train for our ever expanding cheerleading team. The club is non profit and does not have enough funds for this new equipment that we desperately need.

    I want to help by raising as much money as possible by doing a sponsored skydive. I will be jumping out of a plane at 15,000 feet, falling at about 120mph, whilst descending 10,000 feet in 60 seconds. The final 5,000 feet is under the parachute over Lake Windermere.

    Thank you :)

    Updates

    2

    • Becki Coleman4 months ago
      Becki Coleman

      Becki Coleman

      4 months ago

      Skydive done ✅ It was the best experience ever and I can’t wait to do another one. Thank you so much to everyone that has sponsored me 😊. 73% of my target has been reached. Please help me to get the other 27% for my cheerleading club.

      Update from the Page owner

      Share this update to help us raise more

    • Becki Coleman5 months ago
      Becki Coleman

      Becki Coleman

      5 months ago
      Update from the Page owner

      Share this update to help us raise more

    6 months ago

    Becki Coleman started crowdfunding

    Leave a message of support

    Page last updated on: 8/16/2018 10:25 AM

    Supporters

    14

    • Anonymous

      Anonymous

      Aug 16, 2018

    • Rachael Gray

      Rachael Gray

      Aug 12, 2018

      Well done Becki! A very brave thing to do xxx

    • Amy Paterson Hurricanes

      Amy Paterson Hurricanes

      Aug 11, 2018

      Well Done Becki xxx

      £15.00

    • Liz Bunston

      Liz Bunston

      Aug 10, 2018

      Good luck Becki. Love from Andy and Liz xx

      £50.00

    • Zoe Bowden

      Zoe Bowden

      Aug 4, 2018

      Go Becki, sorry we are away and can’t cheer you on xx

    • Susan Pollard

      Susan Pollard

      Aug 4, 2018

      Go Becki, lots of love from Isla xxx

      £10.00

    • Izzy M

      Izzy M

      Aug 4, 2018

      Good luck!!

      £10.00

    Great people make things happen

    Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?

    Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!

    About Crowdfunding
    About the fundraiser
    Becki Coleman

    Becki Coleman

    Warrington, UK

    Report this Page