Candor has selected Clatterbridge Cancer Charity as their chosen charity and will be working with them throughout the year on various projects and fundraising events including:
· Sponsoring days out for their teenage and young adult patients
· Assisting with the redevelopment of a hair and beauty room in the hospital
· Providing workshops for young people to give them CV and interview tips to help them get a job and offer them an opportunity to do work experience at Candor.
· Participation in the charity’s annual Dragon boat race in Chester
· Recycling waste toner cartridges in return for a donation to Clatterbridge
· Staff volunteering their time at Christmas to be elves at the hospital’s grotto
· Donating iPad Mini’s to their teenage and young adult wards
As well as our ongoing projects, we want to raise money to help support them with all of the other fantastic work they do throughout the year.