Thanks for taking the time to visit my Just-Vegan-Giving page.
I decided in 2018 I would give 'veganism' a go for a number of reasons.
1) To see if there are health benefits.
2) To understand the challenges of being a vegan at an event (having worked in the events industry as a fully fledged meat eater for nearly a decade).
3) To see what all the hype is about!
4) To fulfill a long-term niggle in my mind that tells me I should actually be at least vegetarian.
5) I'm intrigued to know if my body could cope physically without chocolate for such a lengthy period of time.
I decided that as in particular meat and eggs (not really dairy) make up such a large part of my daily in-take and I have several 'foodie' events to attend with work, that this would be harder than just cutting out a bacon roll once a week. Hence why I have decided to turn this into a fund raising practise for a wonderful non-for profit organisation that aids and rehabilitates wild animals which is something close to my heart.
Any support you can give would be much appreciated and happy New Year to you all and best of luck with your projects and goals!
Hannah Mac Vegan