Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
Here at Highfield we love to raise money for many charities close to our hearts. No challenge is too big… so this year on the 15th July, the bravest of Highfield are set to take on Mount Snowdon to fundraise for Crohn’s and Colitis Charity. The Crohn’s and Colitis Charity are the UK’s leading charity in the battle against Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis. This great cause works relentlessly to make life better for the 300,000 people in the UK withy Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis and other forms of IBD.
The Highfield team will be taking on Llanberis Path, with a length of 9 miles and an ascent of 3300 feet it certainly will be a challenge.
Not only is this an exciting challenge for the Highfield team, but it is an opportunity to raise money for an amazing cause.
Money raised will help support the charity to;
- Provide essential services to people with Crohn’s, Colitis and other forms of IBD
- Inform and influence decisions about the needs of people with conditions
- Help develop local services
- Raise vital funds to continue our work across the UK
- Improve existing treatments and services and discover new ones by taking part in research
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.