Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
Me and Hannah are going to be attempting the National Three Peaks Challenge on the 17th of May... That's Ben Nevis, Scaffel Pike and Snowdon all within 24 hours!
We have a support crew, Paul and Charlotte doing the driving for us, without whom we wouldn't be able to attempt this challenge!
We are doing this to raise money and awareness for Vasculitis UK, a UK based charity who aim;
- To support those suffering from vasculitis diseases and their families by providing information and advice.
- To inform and educate those with vasculitis about their illness so that they are empowered to take greater control of it.
- To work with other organisations and medical professionals to improve the recognition, diagnosis and treatment of vasculitis diseases.
- To raise awareness of vasculitis disease among medical professionals and the general population.
- To enable vasculitis sufferers to contact others with vasculitis.
- To encourage and support the formation and development of local vasculitis support groups.
- To support research into the causes and effects of vasculitis and into improvements in the diagnosis of vasculitis and into treatment of people suffering from different types of vasculitis.
Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving - they'll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they'll send your money directly to the charity. So it's the most efficient way to donate - saving time and cutting costs for the charity.