Thank you for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.
I am basically pushing myself to my limits in training and racing in early 2016 to raise money for Guide Dogs.
I will be running the 2016 London Marathon, and the next weekend running Milton Keynes Marathon and then 5 days later I am running Hardcastle 24 hour race (my first complete 24 hour race). So I am aiming to run at least 115 miles in races in two weeks. It's incredibly challenging, and I really don't know if I can complete all the events, but I will try my hardest.
I am raising money for Guide Dogs because I have seen what a difference a guide dog can make to someone, helping to give them a lot greater independence. I want to help ensure more people can benefit from having a Guide Dog in their life.
- 80p could help feed a guide dog for a day.
- £2 could buy a dog bowl to feed a hungry pup
- £5 could support a working guide dog partnership for a day
- £6 could pay for microchipping for one of ourguide dogs
- £7 could buy a collar for a working guide dog
- £10 could buy a grooming kit for a guide dog
- £15 could buy a lead for use in basic guide dog training
- £18 could buy a harness handle
- £25 could buy a white harness for a fully qualified guide dog
- £50 could buy an Off to School Kit for a puppy