CIExpert are very proudly supporting Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) this year collecting donated toys for the children who can't go home on Christmas day.
We want to support Great Ormond Street Hospital as they treated and looked after our director Alan Lakey’s grandson when he was diagnosed with Meningitis in April this year.
GOSH provide services to ease the burden on families, raise spirits, and support children and young people through life-saving treatment. Any gifts you donate will be distributed across the wards and different areas in the hospital, as and where they are most needed. Every gift will make a big difference to the families staying at GOSH this Christmas.
If you would like to donate, please click our gift list we have put together that follows GOSH’s guidelines to help you. If you choose to donate, please remember to have the gift delivered to our Berkhamsted office before the 20th of December 2023. All gifts will be taken to GOSH before Christmas Day.
Please remember to enter our address at the checkout on the Amazon website:
CIExpert 1st Floor, 271 High St, Berkhamsetd, Herts, HP4 1AA
Gift List Link
If you want to choose your own gift, please see the guidance below from GOSH:
• board/card games e.g., Guess Who, Uno, Dobble, Connect 4, Frustration.
• arts and crafts kits e.g., paints, Play-Doh, and stickers.
• toy cars and planes.
• construction toys like Lego and Playmobil.
• mobiles and musical mobiles.
• jigsaws and peg puzzles.
• toys and sensory items to stimulate the senses.
• developmental toys e.g., stacking cups and blocks.
• musical toys, including rattles.
• nail art kits.