THE RAFFLE IS NOW CLOSED TO ENTRIES. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED TOMORROW
Welcome to our first online raffle!!
The raffle runs from 1 July 2018 until Saturday 21st July 2018. The draw will be completed on Monday 23July 2018. If you attempt to purchase raffle tickets here after 21st July 2018 the money will be treated as a donation and you will not be entered into the prize draw.
Thank you for visiting our online raffle. We have been busy fundraising for Great Ormond Street Hospital over the past 2 months in memory of our daughter Lexi and we are very pleased to be able to kick off our first online raffle. If you would like to read more about Lexi and our fundraising you can visit our facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/therearenowords2017/) or her memorial page here (https://www.justgiving.com/remember/547691/Lexi-Mace)
Our first prize, very kindly donated by Greg Jones from Trans Comms ltd (http://www.transcomms.com/), is a brand new sealed iPad (6 Generations) Wi-Fi+Cellular 128Gb, Space Gray. Included is iPad, Lightning to USB Cable, and USB Power Adapter. This is worth over £500! You can read more details about the iPad here - https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/buy-ipad/ipad-9-7/128gb-space-grey-wifi-cellular
Our second prize, very kindly donated to us by Abstruct Consulting (http://www.abstruct-consult.com/) is £100 John Lewis vouchers. Vouchers can be used online or instore - www.johnlewis.com/
Our third prize, very kindly donated by Russell&Bromley (www.russellandbromley.co.uk) is £50 Russell&Bromley voucher. The voucher can be used at any branch of Russell&Bromley by 30 June 2019.
RULES OF ENTRY
1. The cost of each ticket entry into the raffle is £2. You may purchase more than one ticket at a time. Payment to enter the raffle must be made in advance of the draw date. Any payment received after the draw date will be treated as a donation.
2. No tickets can be sold to, on behalf of, or for a person under the age of 16 years.
3. The Lexi Mace Brighter Future Fund raffle are open to all UK residents over the age of 16.
4. Monies raised by this raffle will be added to The Lexi Mace Brighter Future Fund for Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity, registered charity number 1160024.
5. Participation in this raffle can be made by JustGiving website page or cash directly to Sophie Mace. Entrants via the JustGiving website page will be notified by email of their ticket numbers.
6. If you are paying via JustGiving website page, please ensure once your donation has gone through that you tick the box alongside “I'm happy to be contacted by Sophie Mace ". JustGiving can then share your contact details with me and I can and contact you if you are a winner.
7. Please follow our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/therearenowords2017/) or Instagram account (@therearenowords2017) where we will announce the winners
8. Raffle tickets will be entered into the draw only when the whole payment is received.
9. Any ticket entries received after the closing date will miss entry into the draw and therefore will be considered as a donation to The Lexi Mace Brighter Future Fund.
10. Raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
11. Prizes will be allocated in order of the tickets being drawn from the 1st prize down to the 3rd prize.
12. The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Where The Lexi Mace Brighter Future Fund is unable to contact a prize-winner so that a prize remains unclaimed for six months following The Lexi Mace Brighter Future Fund’s first attempt to notify the prize-winner, The Lexi Mace Brighter Future Fund may apply the prize as it sees fit, including re-offering the prize in future raffles.
14. Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. The Lexi Mace Brighter Future Fund reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
The Lexi Mace Brighter Future Fund raffles and lottery are run for the enjoyment of our supporters and to raise funds for Great Ormond Street Hospital. If you are concerned you are gambling more than you would like, help and advice is available from the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or at www.begambleaware.org
Licensed by Sevenoaks District Council under the 2005 Gambling Act. No one under 16 years of age may buy or sell lottery tickets. Any person under 16 automatically forfeits the right to any prize.
About The Lexi Mace Brighter Future Fund
Andrew and Sophie Mace welcomed Lexi to the world on 15th December 2017. Lexi’s arrival was eagerly anticipated by her sister, Annabelle and her brother Luke. On 16th December Lexi was discharged from hospital and came home to start life with her loving family. As a family of 5 they spent a perfect afternoon and evening together.
Tragically though it was not known how little time the family would have together. Late at night on 16th December Lexi became seriously unwell and returned to the hospital where she had been born just a day before. Lexi suffered several cardiac arrests and defied odds to be stabilised enough to be transferred to Great Ormond Street Hospital. The hospital tried all they could to save Lexi but despite the best efforts of some of the greatest doctors in the world, Lexi died of sepsis on Sunday 17th December.
Whilst still trying to navigate through the traumatic loss of their daughter, Andrew and Sophie hope that they will be able to honour their daughters memory in a positive way. Not only by helping others but by giving them a positive focus for the future. With the help of Great Ormond Street Hospital, they have setup The Lexi Mace Brighter Future Fund. They have set themselves the target of raising £39,320; Lexi lived for just 39 hours and 32 minutes.
They hope to help the many families who pass through Great Ormond Street Hospital and hope to create a brighter future for some of the worlds sickest children.
If you would like to learn more you can visit the Lexi Mace memorial page: https://www.justgiving.com/remember/547691/Lexi-Mace or follow Sophie’s blog http://there-are-no-words.co.uk/