Weʼve raised £160 to To fund associated costs with fighting against an incinerator being built in Barry.
- Funded on Saturday, 27th July 2019
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
The Docks Incinerator Action Group are fundamentally opposed to the introduction of an incinerator into the Barry community
Our reasons to fight:
* The council have decided to approve the plans for a huge incinerator that will be burning industrial and commercial waste
* We want to save schools, nurseries, recreational grounds and care homes from the harmful emissions this plant will emit
* We want to safeguard the health & wealth of our growing communities now and for future generations
* We want to encourage our local government to look at other options of waste management that have a lesser impact on the environment
* We don't want to be guinea pigs who pay the price for an incinerator being built in Barry - an unknown quantity across all the scientific data.
Our official media portals can be found here:
Please sign & share!
Updates appear here
Keith Knight started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
May 23, 2019
Happy to donate not always home to attend meetings etc, keep up the good fight,"all I need is the air that I breath "
May 9, 2019
May 8, 2019
May 8, 2019
Crowdfunding stories like this
Great people make things happen
Do you know anyone in need or maybe want to help a local community cause?
Create you own page and donʼt let that cause go unfunded!About Crowdfunding