Weʼre raising £500 to To fund associated costs with fighting against an incinerator being built in Barry.
Crowdfunding is a new type of fundraising where you can raise funds for your own personal cause, even if you're not a registered nonprofit.
The page owner is responsible for the distribution of funds raised.
The Docks Incinerator Action Group are fundamentally opposed to the introduction of an incinerator into the Barry community
Our reasons to fight:
* The council have decided to approve the plans for a huge incinerator that will be burning industrial and commercial waste
* We want to save schools, nurseries, recreational grounds and care homes from the harmful emissions this plant will emit
* We want to safeguard the health & wealth of our growing communities now and for future generations
* We want to encourage our local government to look at other options of waste management that have a lesser impact on the environment
* We don't want to be guinea pigs who pay the price for an incinerator being built in Barry - an unknown quantity across all the scientific data.
Our official media portals can be found here:
Please sign & share!
Share this story
Updates appear here
Keith Knight started crowdfunding
Leave a message of support
May 23, 2019
Happy to donate not always home to attend meetings etc, keep up the good fight,"all I need is the air that I breath "
May 9, 2019
May 8, 2019
May 8, 2019
Become a supporter
Help Keith Knight raise more