Are you ready to start fundraising?
Do it your way.
Friends can sponsor you online, on Facebook, on their mobile and, if you're in the UK, by text message.
It couldn't be easier.
- Make your page
- Share it with your friends
- Raise money for your charity
Why fundraise on JustGiving?
- Friends can support you whenever and wherever, by donating securely on JustGiving or Facebook, and, if you're in the UK, by text message.
- Your fundraising story is unique. With photos, videos and text, you can tell it in your own way.
- What you're doing is amazing. Whether it's a triathlon for an international charity or a cake sale for a local cause. the money you raise will make a difference.
Happy habit challenge
We all have bad habits we could do without. This summer ditch your bad habit, replace it with a happy one and fundraise for your favourite charity all in one go.
Raise money by text message
If you're in the UK and fundraising for a UK-based charity, your friends and family can donate directly to your JustGiving page by sending a text message.
Try a triathlon for charity
Whether you're an experienced triathlete or a complete novice, we've got an event for you.
The JustGiving fundraiser tool kit
Get your fundraiser tool kit - containing everything from downloadable posters and bunting to social media cover images and 'how to' guides.