It's easy on JustGiving:
You can make a page in a few minutes, and add your own photos and story.
It’s quick and secure for people to donate and leave messages.
We automatically transfer the donations to your charity, adding 25% Gift Aid (when eligible).
There are three ways your page can help you remember a loved one:
Collect donations instead of funeral flowers
All you need to do is share the page’s web address with those who might like to donate. They can donate from anywhere in the world.
Take part in a fundraising event
like a 10km run, and your fundraising page will automatically link to the tribute.
Collect donations and new messages indefinitely.
Your page will stay open for as long as you like – so you, friends and family can add donations and messages for years to come.
A few facts
- Almost 90,000 people have made JustGiving pages in loving memory of people they care about.
- More than £27 million was raised on JustGiving in memory of loved ones in 2012.
- Donating to charity has overtaken giving flowers as a mark of respect at funerals.
Need any help?
You might find what you're looking for here:
- How do I create a fundraising page in someone’s memory?
- How can I share my page?
- What is an In Memory collection page?
- If you have another question, head to our support area or contact us
"This has been a wonderful way to celebrate our young granddaughter’s life. The whole system is so easy, even for my non-computer-literate old friends."- Eileen, fundraising in memory of her granddaughter